- How was the company founded? Why laser machines?
- In 2017, we saw that there was a demand for laser marking of products. We relied mainly on the experience of Western companies. We visited trade fairs, studied the market, and realized that this trend was still developing in Russia. There were few offers primarily for engraving on various products, applying labels and logos.
Large companies used always to do it, but in the old-fashioned way: barcode sticker, ink jet print. Everyone is currently counting finances, every penny. Printing on a printer is not profitable: it costs a lot of money for ink per year. It is the same as buying one laser machine which you can put and forget about: it consumes only electricity, and even less than an electric kettle.
As a result, we found manufacturers of laser machines from Germany, America, and China. We carried out several deals with them: we delivered equipment as official representatives of factories, provided service support. Then we decided to go further - in our price segment (machines up to RUB 1 m), we organized the assembly of such machines in Moscow.
- Describe the production process.
- We assemble the machines like a construction set of different modules: laser source, emitter, scanner, which is responsible for the speed of information application, and - most importantly - the controller, it is responsible for efficiency - operation without bugs. This is the brain of the control board.
Before buying, the customer comes, looks at the machine live or sends test samples for marking, then we send them back. After that, we start discussing the machine configuration. We always keep seven to ten machines of different modifications in stock, so that we can assemble the right one for the customer.
- You have the top-of-the-line G-MARK1000. What is the reason for its popularity?
- With equal quality of the machine itself, software and marking applied to the products, our price is half as much as that of European manufacturers. All other models are based on the G-MARK 1000. They can be a controlled table version, can be integrated into a conveyor, or have a portable version for large items. The G-MARK 1000 is also very compact. Similar units on the market usually weigh 150-200 kg. Ours is 70kg, can be carried by one person and fits in the trunk of a car.