THE FOUNDATION'S MOST POPULAR PRODUCTS: "INDUSTRIES", "DEVELOPMENT – WORKING CAPITAL", "EXPORT" "INDUSTRY" PRODUCT
Money can be spent on:
PRODUCT "DEVELOPMENT – WORKING CAPITAL"
- acquisition of new equipment, including its installation;
- development and technology costs;
- acquisition of intellectual property rights;
- acquisition of software for industrial needs;
- replenishment of working capital for the payment of raw materials and components;
- refinancing of the balance of the principal loan.
- Appeared at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- With its help, enterprises can replenish working capital to pay for raw materials, materials and components.
- Money can be spent on the purchase of new equipment for the production of export products, on participation in exhibitions and conferences, on certification in foreign countries, on obtaining patents and certificates, on the transportation of products outside the Russian Federation and much more.
- The only condition is that the company must commit to receive 1 ruble export proceeds for each ruble from the borrowed loan during the term of the contract.