In Moscow, contracts have been signed in three areas: transport, housing and communal services and medicine. Transport:
Housing and communal services:
- supply and service maintenance for 1576 metro cars for 352 billion rubles for 30 years;
- purchase of 436 low-floor buses of a new generation for 7.3 billion rubles with service for 7 years;
- delivery and further maintenance of 300 low-floor three-section trams worth 56.2 billion rubles - concluded for 30 years;
- supply and maintenance of 600 electric buses with a total value of RUB 36.4 billion - for 15 years.
- supply of heat metering units (more than 33.5 thousand units) for the amount of 31.6 billion rubles, the term of the contract is 12 years.
- supply and maintenance of complex medical equipment for 81.6 billion rubles. World leading and Russian manufacturers are among the winners of the competitions. The term of the contracts is up to 12 years.