- registration as a taxpayer in Moscow;
- no debts on taxes and other obligatory payments;
- the enterprise is not in the process of liquidation/ bankruptcy;
- the status of a participant in an innovation cluster in the city of Moscow;
- capital construction objects (parts of the CCO) and land plots claiming the status must be put on cadastral registration.
- property rights must be registered;
- the main type of permitted use of land plots is production activities and (or) provision of scientific activities;
- building density – at least 4 thousand m2 / ha (for Troitsk and Novomoskovsk AR - at least 2 thousand m2 / ha);
- the share of retail, office space, catering, consumer services - no more than 20%.
(the first item is required, for the rest it is possible to match only two out of three):
- wage fund (payroll) – not less than 125.3 million rubles / 1 ha;
- investments over 5 years – at least 107.9 million rubles / 1 ha;
- revenue for 1 year – at least 378.8 million rubles/ 1 ha;
- average monthly salary – not less than 72331 rubles.
* For individual industries, there are industry-specific decreasing coefficients for economic requirements.